Surface of Ubud - Half Day Tour
We will pick you up in the morning from your hotel. We will then drive to the centre of Bali, Ubud.
First, we will go to Tegalalang, small in size but famous for its amazing rice terraces. Many tourists visit these rice terraces in Bali because they are beautifully made by nature and there is always a nice breeze.
Afterward, we will continue with a scenic drive via Petulu to reach the centre of Ubud. In Ubud, you will see the Palace where the Royal Family still lives, and at night the garden is used as a stage for some of Bali’s most important dances, such as the Legong Dance, Barong Dance, Ramayana and Mahabrata ballets.
Just next to the palace, you will find the Ubud art market, the most popular traditional market in the entire island of Bali. Here, while walking through the aisle, you will discover that the local vendor sells many things such as Balinese handicraft and textile.
At the end of the tour, pay a short visit to the monkey forest - home to a healthy population of long-tailed macaques and then drive onwards to your hotel.
- Discover the amazing rice terraces
- Explore the Ubud Palace
- Stroll through the art market
- Visit the monkey forest
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusadua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Sanur
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Food, drinks and any other service not specified
- Personal expenses
- Please include all your pick up details when making the booking