Rice Paddy Trekking Tours with Lunch from Ubud
In our Trekking tours, we will invite you to join with us to explore real Balinese compound and see how the Balinese people live in Bali.
As an example of the kind of job they do in Bali, learn how to grow rice and learn about rice cultivation process.
Enjoy your day in the Rice field and a visit to the Rocky temple with many holy spring water temples inside.
Rice paddy trekking is a kind of Nature Adventure is the openness of the island of Bali.
In Panenka, the village of Tampaksiring, Gianyar Bali, you can see all activities of the villages. Seeing the daily life of the local people such as farming, carving and making of crafts.
You are accompanied on this trek by a knowledgeable English speaking guide.
- Enjoy Lunch with Nasi Campur Bali at local Warung or Balinese house
- Visit Balinese compound to meet everyday people and observe daily life in Bali
- Enjoy Scenery as well as learn about rice Cultivation
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up and drop off in the Ubud area only, if you stay outside of Ubud area there is an additional fee.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Entrance ticket to Gunung kawi temple (Rocky temple)
- Visit Local Balinese House.
- Visit and walk in the rice field
- Balinese local guide/Host
- Lunch Nasi campur bali
- Mineral water ,Welcome drink
- Pick up and drop off ubud area only
- Alcoholic drink
- Please show your booking reservation!/ Please bring your camera/ Please bring your cash money for pay additional transport if you stay out ubud./ Normal uniform /