Private Ubud Art & Culture Tour
Ubud village is the centre of art and culture in Bali island, word of Ubud is derived from the Balinese word of UBad which is meaning Medicine and Ubud become the cure or medicine for those people seeking the tranquillity of art and Culture.
Ubud is surrounded by rice fields, gorges and rivers. In Ubud, you could find a wide arrange of things that you need to see, from the authentic Balinese souvenir in the local markets, Balinese food, painting shops, The Royal Palace, dance performances, cooking classes and even a spa or healing treatment to rejuvenate your body and mind.
First We will visit the Batubulan village to see the Barong dance performance it’s the wonderful dance performance its drawing giant lion played by 2 people that will represent against the evil spirit of Rangda and the dance is showing the battle within good and bad which is an influence in daily life. You will also witness the Keris dance, where the dancer will use the Keris (traditional Balinese dagger) to stick Rangda in order to kill the evil and finally they will snub their self as they were influenced by Rangda magic powers!
Continue on and visit the workshop of Traditional Weaving and Batik. (Traditional technique of wax-resist dyeing applied to while cloth). The tour also will visit Celuk village which is famous with traditional gold and silversmiths continue with Mas village where we could find out how the Balinese make the artistic sculpture and wood carvery and they will happy to show how they do it.
After the wonderful experience in Mas village, we will head to Ubud Sacred Monkey forest sanctuary where we could see the Balinese crab-eating macaques monkey and visit the Ubud Royal Family Palace and see Ubud art and have time for the market for your shopping galore and pick up some authentic Balinese souvenirs for your friends. We end with visiting the traditional Balinese house compound and Petulu Village where the white heron birds live.
- Shop for Balinese treats and souvenirs for your friends and family at the local markets
- Enjoy the traditional Balinese Barong dance performance
- Explore Celuk village which is famous with traditional gold and silversmiths
- Visit the Sacred Money Sanctuary and see the macaques monkeys
- See the white Herons in Petulu Village
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up from hotels in Kuta, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Sanur, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua and Tanjung Benoa.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 1 bottle of mineral water for each guest
- Car Parking fee
- Sarong for entering temple
- Driver/Tour Assistant
- Car petroleum
- Private car
- Guest personal expenses ( food,drink,shopping)
- Entrance Fees
- We recommend you wear comfortable shoes and clothing for this tour. Also, in the summer months, we wish for you to bring hats, sunscreen and sunglasses to protect from the sun.