Private Tour Uluwatu Sunset and Kecak Dance Tour - Bali
This Uluwatu Tours package will start with Pick up from your hotel and on Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park which established to be a landmark or Bali mascot, a giant statue of Lord Vishnu riding a Garuda bird.
We continue the tour to visit the Beautiful Padang - Padang Beach is one of the best white sand beaches.
Next, we visit the main site Uluwatu Temple which is an amazing temple that sits on a 70 meters protruding cliff. Watch out for some groups of monkeys nearby!
The tour will continue on to watching Kecak and Fire Dance Performance near the Uluwatu Temple. This is a Balinese dance that tells a story from fragment Ramayana.
The last site during this tour is a visit to Jimbaran beach to enjoy the delicious seafood dinner on the beach at a local restaurant.
The Uluwatu Tours will give you wonderful memories from three different experiences featured in this Full day tour package.
Our professional Bali Tours Driver always offers our best services to keep your trip comfortable along with private full air-conditioning car transfer.
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Get special price for group booking
- Seafood Dinner on the Jimbaran Beach
- Be impressed with the Kecak and Fire Dance Performance
- Enjoy a tour of Uluwatu Temple
- Spend time on Padang Beach
- Visit Garuda Wisnu Kencana
- The tour will be assisted by English Speaking Tour Drivers
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 10 to 11 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick time at 12.00
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Seafood dinner at jimbaran
- Entrance fee
- Parking fee
- Private tour driver
- Kecak dance ticket
- Alcoholic drinks
You will be picked up by your driver for the day at your hotel
First stop is Garuda Wisnu Kencana which is a cultural park located in south Bali.
Here we visit Padang and Padang beach which is one of the best white sand beaches
See the amazing Uluwatu Temple which is perched on 70 metres protruding cliff
The tour will continue with watching Kecak and Fire Dance Performance near the Uluwatu Temple. This is a Balinese dance which tells a story.
Enjoy the delicious seafood dinner on the beach at a local restaurant
After dinner, we start the return journey to your hotel. Arrival at hotel is approximately 22.30
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Bali day tours price with include dinner and entrance fee