Private Tour of Bali's Water Temples With Lunch
Your personal guide and driver will pick you up to experience the three most popular water temples in Bali: Ulun Danu, Taman Ayun and Tanah Lot temple.
Ulun Danu temple, founded in the 17th century. It is dedicated to Dewi Danu, the goddess of the waters, and is built on small islands over Lake Bratan. Pilgrimages and ceremonies are held here to ensure that there is a supply of water for farmers all over Bali as part of the Unesco-recognised Subak system.
Then proceed for Lunch afterwards. Taman Ayun is a Royal Family temple located in Mengwi. Built-in 1634 it is part of the Subak (complex rice-field irrigation system) sites recognised by Unesco in 2012. The huge complex is surrounded by a wide moat to symbolize the mythological home of the gods. The temple has a series of courtyards, with the first one is a large, open, grassy expanse and the inner courtyard has a multitude of Meru (multi-tiered shrines).
At the end of the day, we will head to Tanah Lot temple for Bali’s most photographed temple. It dramatically marooned on a tiny, craggy rock, pounded by the ocean.
- At the end of the day, we will head to Tanah Lot temple for Bali’s most photographed temple.
- Visit Ulun Danu Temple
- Taman Ayun is a Royal Family temple located in Mengwi
- Free pick up and drop off from select hotels in Bali
- Free on-board Internet WiFi Connection
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotels in Bali (luwatu, Sawangan, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Denpasar, Sanur, Central Ubud and surrounding areas)
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Bottled water and wet towel
- Fuel, entrance, toll and parking fees
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in most Bali area
- Private air-conditioned transportation with onboard WiFi
- Food, drinks, or services other than mentioned
- Any expense of personal nature
- No refunds will be made if guests are not taking certain service included in the package
- We recommend you wear suitable clothing and footwear for this tour