Private Half Day Tour of the Three Temples
Don’t miss out this private half-day tour of three temples – also perfect for cruise passengers who have a shortstop in Bali!
Drive from your hotel to visit a Royal Family temple known as Taman Ayun located in Mengwi.
The temple was built in 1634, by a king of Mengwi dynasty. An impressive complex standing on a small island surrounded by a handmade lake.
Continue to Alas Kedaton, a megalithic sacred temple in a forest inhabited by thousands of monkeys and hundreds of big bats.
Next, we will take you to Bali's most photographed temple, Tanah Lot; perched on a little rocky islet that is inaccessible during high tides. In this temple people usually will discover the most dramatic sunset on Bali's island.
- Visit a Royal Family temple
- Go to Alas Kedaton
- See Bali's most photographed temple, Tanah Lot
- Discover the most dramatic sunset on Bali's island
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceYou will be collected from you hotel in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua or Tanjung Benoa
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-Off
- Food, drinks and any other service not specified
- Personal expenses
- Please include your pick-up details when making your booking