Private Half Day Tour of Bali at a Glance
Denpasar is Bali’s provincial capital and boasts two interesting and unique markets, Pasar Badung and Pasar Kumbasari which are both spread out over a four-story building and trade different wares from morning to evening.
After the markets, we will continue to the Bali Museum. The transfer will be by a traditional horse chart locally known as Dokar (based on availability), this is an old fashioned way to discover the growing city of Denpasar.
Upon arrival at the museum, observe the traditional artefacts, and admire the collection of prehistoric pieces and valuable old paintings. Build in 1910 by the Dutch and destroyed by Bali’s largest earthquake in 1917, the museum was rebuilt in 1931.
Continue to the Bali Art Centre, also known as Taman Budaya which is dedicated to the preservation of Balinese culture.
To end this half-day trip, visit the Balinese People Memorial, better known as Bajra Sandhi, which was built to commemorate Balinese heroes who fought against colonial rule.
- Visit the markets of Pasar Badung and Pasar Kumbasari
- Discover the Bali Museum
- Explore the Bali Art Centre
- Visit the Balinese People Memorial
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusadua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran and Sanur
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
- Food, drinks and any other service not specified
- Personal expenses
- Please include all your pick-up details when making your booking