Northen Bali Highlights Private Tour
We will take you to visit popular, up-to-date places featuring awesome selfie spots, the Handara Gate, Ulun Danu Temple, and a wide expanse of rice fields with their charming stepped terraces. Firstly, we will collect you from the hotel and the trip will begin. It only takes about 1.5 hours from the city straight to our first destination, the Tamblingan Lake, a selfie haven with breathtaking lake scenery. There are so many great spots you can choose.
Among the popular ones are a swing overlooking the lake, and a birds nest with the stunning view of the lake, forest and mountain in the background. Moving on, we will be heading for Bali Handara, a place famous for its majestic gate. This place rose to fame through social media platforms, and it was once known as the most elegant place in the social media world. You can strike your best poses at the gate and have your pictures taken against the scenic backdrop of the forest and thin clouds.
Beratan Lake is the next destination that we will visit. Here, you can find one of the well-known temples in Bali which has become an icon of the island owing to the beauty of the temple situated on the lake. While enjoying the serene beauty of the place, you can learn about the temple and the culture of Bali. The trip continues with a visit to Jatiluwih, which has been inscribed a UNESCO's World Heritage Site. This is the largest expanse of rice fields in Bali, featuring seemingly endless terraces. against the backdrop of the mountain.
As you explore the site on foot, you will find a lot of spots where you can take pictures amidst the lush greenery of the paddy fields. During the visit, you can also gain insight into how the local farmers in Bali manage their fields and the irrigation system.
- Bali gate at Handara golf course
- Heritage UNESCO Jatiluwih rice terrace
- Selfie spot with twin lake view and forest background
- Ulun danu beratan temple ( Hindu temple)
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 people required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up at 08:30.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guided Tour
- Pick up and drop off with private vehicle
- All entrance fees
- This tour is not recommended for people suffering with medical conditions such as heart problem, difficulty with mobility. Not recommended for the heavily pregnant.