Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking with Breakfast Atop Group Tour
This 10-hour trekking excursion begins with a complimentary pick-up at your hotel and a transfer to the starting point for the hike up Mount Batur. An experienced English-speaking guide will be with you throughout your trek to the top of the volcano. When you reach the top you’ll enjoy breakfast and hot tea while taking in the spectacular sunrise. After the trek you’ll stop at a coffee plantation to enjoy a delicious cup of local coffee before heading back to the hotel.
- Visit a coffee plantation and taste the local coffee
- Enjoy breakfast at the top of the volcano
- Hike to the top of Mount Batur in time for the sunrise Enjoy breakfast at the top of the volcano Visit a coffee plantation and taste the local coffee
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up at your lobby hotel.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair access and assistance available.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- All entrance fee
- Mineral Water
- Experienced English-speaking trekking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Hotel pick-up/drop off in Uluwatu area (250 IDR, paid directly to the driver
Pick up from hotels is from 01.30 - 02.30 depending on the location of your hotel
Upon arrival at Mount Batur, the trek to the summit begins. At the summit, breakfast is served as you watch a spectacular Sunrise and enjoy the rest. You then descend back down the mountain.
The tour makes a stop at a local Coffee Plantation where you learn many interesting facts in relation to the process of coffee making. Enjoy a delicious and fresh cup of coffee.
The tour ends with being dropped back to your hotel
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- The trek is not recommended for pregnant women
- This is not recommended for anyone with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- The activity is not recommended for those with back problems
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Adult pricing applies to all participants
- The minimum age to participate is 18 years
- Please note, pick-up is only provided from the following areas: Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Seminyak and Canggu