Kintamani and Ubud Private Tour
Kintamani and Ubud Private Tour will visit the places of interest in Bali and starts with watching a traditional Barong and Keris Dance performance. This is a Balinese dance which tells a story about the battle between good and evil.
The tour continues to visit Celuk Village which is a traditional village of gold and silver handicraft.
Next is a visit to Batuan Village which is a traditional Balinese village with beautiful fine art.
Then we continue to the Tirta Empul Temple or also known as a Holy Spring Temple. A myth says this temple was built by God Indra to protect the village from the arrogant King Maya Denawa.
The Kintamani and Ubud Private tour will next visit the Kintamani village to see the breathtaking view of Mount Batur volcano. Here you will have lunch and while you are eating, you can admire the beauty of Mount Batur volcano and the Lake Batur.
After lunch, we will visit beautiful Rice Terrace at Tegallalang village. Take as many pictures as you like here with the fabulous background of the Ubud Tegalalang Rice Terrace.
We continue the tour and visit the Coffee plantation of coffee Luwak, the most famous coffee in the world.
Then you are dropped back to the hotel.
- Admire the spectacular Volcano view having lunch in Kintamani
- Be in awe when you see the Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Meet the locals of Celuk and Batuan Village and see the Art and Crafts
- Taste delicious fresh Coffee when in the Coffee Planation
- Pick up and Drop off
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 10 hours
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceThe private driver will pick you up at 8 am at the hotel to start the tour
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Private English speaking driver
- Entrance fee
- Parking fee
- Private Transport
- Alcoholic drinks
You will be picked up from your hotel and the first stop will be to see a traditional Barong and Keris Dance performance
Visit Celuk Village which is a traditional village for gold and silver handicraft
See the Batuan Village which is a traditiBalineseinese village with beautiful fine art
See and explore the Holy Water Temple or as it is also known Tirta Empul Temple
Enjoy a delicious lunch looking out on the spectacular view which Kintamani offers of the Volcano and Lake
Take lots of pictures of this wonderful and beautiful Rice Terrace located in Tegalalang Village
Visit the Coffee Plantation which produces the most expensive coffee in the world, Luwak. Sample the other different blends of coffee.
You are dropped back to your hotel
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Wear comfortable clothing for travelling and walking
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.