Jatiluwih & Surroundings E-bike Cycling Tour With Waterfall
This 2 hour cycling trip with our electric bikes starts from the Batukaru temple and takes you past beautiful landscapes to Jatiluwih where you cycle through its stunning center, guided by one of our experienced local cycling guides who happily shares his/her knowledge about this UNESCO World Heritage site.
We pass with the easy to use eBikes by dense jungle, giant bamboo forest, local villages, rice terraces and vast valleys. Jatiluwih consists of more than 300 hectares of stunning nature, rice terraces and lush tropical vegetation. Following your cycling trip (morning program, start 10am) a tasty authentic Indonesian lunch is served in Green Cafe or an extensive Balinese afternoon tea (afternoon program, start 2pm).
After lunch the driver will bring you to a nearby waterfall where you descend on your own to see these beautiful waterfalls.
Take a seat on the riverside to enjoy the spectacular nature views or even take a quick dip in the refreshing mountain water (App. 30-60 min) Return to hotel.
Incl. transportation to/from your hotel, electric bike & helmet, entrance fee for Jatiluwih, professional cycling guide, insurance, water, cold towel at the end of the bicycle tour, lunch (incl. free flow water, coffee and tea), raincoat when needed.
- Visit waterfall
- Authentic Indonesian lunch at Green Cafe in the middle of the rice fields
- Stunning nature and great landscapes
- UNESCO World Heritage site
- Fun and easy e-bike tour
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Indonesian
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Min 2 -Max 15 people per booking
- Pick-up serviceTransfer from/to your hotel are included from Nusa Dua/Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran/Uluwatu, Ubud,Sanur, Seminyak/Batu Belig/Canggu, Kuta/Legian, Lovina/Bedugul. We will inform about correct pick up time on confirmation of the tour and when we know the exact l
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Water, coffee/tea during lunch
- Raincoat when needed
- Drinking water during the tour
- Waterfall visit
- Authentic Indonesian lunch
- Wet face towel at the end of the tour
- Professional, English speaking local cycling guide
- Transfer to/from your hotel/villa
- Entrance fee to Jatiluwih
- E-bike tour with all necessary material
- Do not forget sunblock
- Best to wear a hat/cap
- Best to wear sports shoes
- Min age is 15, height 150cm - can be younger if tall enough and approved by parents