Half Day Tropical Trekking in Bali
Experience a triple treat trekking! Our newly combined trekking option is really an exclusive experience.
The new tour begins with a drive through the Gianyar Regency passing the 'real' wood carving area of Tegalalang until the starting point in the highlands of Taro.
Wander through a Bamboo Forest and see the timeless routine of planting and harvesting rice from the endless stretches of emerald green Rice Paddy fields unfolding before you.
Trek guides introduce flora and fauna throughout the tour, including King & Queen palm trees, ferns, wild orchids, hanging liana and a variety of birds such as the Java Kingfisher, Black Bali Starling and even squirrels!
The 2,5-hour trek includes an exclusive passage directly through the spectacular Elephant Safari Park where majestic and endangered Sumatran Elephants meander by within inches of your trail.
- Drive through the Gianyar Regency
- Wander through a Bamboo Forest
- Pass through the spectacular Elephant Safari Park
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 5 to 6
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Kuta, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Sanur, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua or Tanjung Benoa
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Food, drinks and any other service not specified
- Personal expenses
- Please include all your pick-up information when making your booking
- We recommend wearing sports shoes, comfortable clothes and a hat or a cap.
- Please note the time of the itinerary will be subject to change depending of heavy traffic. The tour will not be cancelled and no refund will be provided in such cases.