Half Day Fascinating Ubud and Tampak Siring Private Tour
Ubud is the cultural heart of Bali. Some say that the metaphysical lines around the earth cross in 2 places. 1 is in the middle of the ocean, the other is in Ubud. That’s why people believe that creativity comes to those who live in Ubud.
In Ubud, you will visit the galleries of prominent Balinese and foreign artists, who create the most amazing things. There will be ample time to browse the local art market and shops.
From here you will continue along the back roads, passing rice terraces in Tegallalang and finally reach Tampaksiring with its holy spring waters.
On the return journey, we shall stop at Batuan village to visit one of the traditional houses.
The last stop will be made at Tohpati village to see the arts of the hand-painted batiks.
- Visit the galleries of prominent Balinese and foreign artists
- Browse the local art market and shops
- See Tampak Siring with its holy spring waters
- Pass rice terraces in Tegallalang
- Visit one of the traditional houses
- See the arts of the hand-painted batiks
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceYou will be collected from your hotel in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua or Tanjung Benoa.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Private English-speaking guide
- Food, drinks and any other service not specified
- Personal expenses
- Please note the time of the itinerary will be subject to change depending on heavy traffic.
- Please include your pick-up details when making your booking