Half Day Bayad Eco Trek
Bayad is home to some of the most spectacular scenery on the island of Bali and home to caves, waterfalls and beautiful flora and fauna that can only be truly explored on foot.
The 6km trail leads from one amazing site to another. Besides the natural wonders, also visit Goa Maya, home to a number of sacred Hindu statues, a spice centre, and a herb and vegetable.
Local guides are able to tell you all about the environment and how the trek contributes to the preservation of the lush forest.
At the end of your trek, your guide will present you the opportunity to plant your own tree along the trekking path with your name attached to it (costs of tree planting are additional).
Lunch is served at a restaurant overlooking the Petanu Valley before returning to the hotel.
- Visit Goa Maya, home to a number of sacred Hindu statues
- Learn all about the environment
- Have the opportunity to plant your own tree
- Have Lunch at a restaurant overlooking the Petanu Valley
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceYou will be collected from your hotel in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, or Sanur
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Personal expenses
- Food, drinks and any other service not specified
- Beverages during lunch
- Please include your pick-up details when making your booking
- Morning tour starts at 10:00 am and ends at 5:00 pm
- Afternoon tour starts at 2:00 pm and ends at 9:00 pm