Full-Day Nusa Penida Island Bali Tour
- Small group tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere on a motorbike tour
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Adventure Journey
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 9 to 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up from your accommodation
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- English speaking driver / guide
- Penida Harbour pick up and drop off service
- Return fast boat to Nusa Penida
- Entrance fee
- Lunch box and mineral water
- Hotel pick up and drop off from Kuta,legian, Tuban, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Tanjung benoa, Sanur, Denpasar
- Island transport either by motorbike or car (1-3 person by motorbike and 6 persons up by car )
Begin your full day adventure at 6:30 am when you are picked up from the lobby of your accommodation. Your driver will escort you to Sanur Port where the boat will be standing by, ready to transfer you to one of the most beautiful islands in this world, Nusa Penida. You will arrive at Sanur Port between 7:15 am
The boat will leave at 7:45 am and it will take 45 minutes to reach the Nusa Penida Island. On this 45 minutes scenic trip, you will enjoy the excellent views of the sea. Your Driver Guide wait for you at Nusa Penida Island Port
At 8:20 am arrive at Nusa Penida island, meet with your driver-guide and you will take your first steps on Nusa Penida Island. Once you arrive at the port you will be greeted by your driver. You can enjoy the atmosphere of the island and get ready to start your adventure, the guide will escort you to the first destination of your tour by motorbike or by car
Our first stop exploring this side of the island is Broken Beach, known in local language as Parish Hung. This is not a beach as such, but rather a sinkhole into the ocean which can be seen from above. The view is quite unlike anything else on the island! This is another favourite stop for photographers.
Arrive at Kelingking Secret Point Beach at 09.30am - 10.00am and visit your Next destination, Paluang Temple ( car Temple ) and Uwug Beach also known as Broken Beach . Don’t forget to bring your sunscreen and hat as it can be really hot in the summer. After you arrive you will see the scenic view of the beach. This is a unique beach and you won’t find another beach like it in this part of this world, except on Nusa Penida Island. There is a very deep cliff with beautiful views.
Walk down from Broken Beach to Angel Beach, also known as Billabong Beach at 10:15 am – 10:30am. There is a large natural pool about 100 metres in diameter. The natural pool was formed by the broken cliff (land). You can take some pictures there.
Lunch between 11:45am and 12 noon is Provided. Your lunch and coconut water is included in your package
At 12:30am you will go to Crystal Bay Beach which is picture perfect. Crystal Bay Beach is a quiet arc of white, grey sand set amid rocky, scrubby outcrops. This beach is the perfect place to go snorkelling if you wish and if time is enough, You can rent snorkelling equipment from the locals. Relax on shore
At 3pm you will head back home from Crystal bay Beach . Your guide will take you back to the port and escort you to the boat to go back to Sanur.
Arrive back in Sanur at 4:15 pm. The driver will escort you back to your hotel.
- It is advisable to bring a Hat, sun protection, swimming gear and camera
- If the scheduled date and time do not match as Booking Requested, we will reply by email within 24 hours to give the other available date and time schedule as
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for child aged 7 and under
- Children (from 8 years to 12 years old on lap ) must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Snorkelling is available should you wish to go please notify your guide immediately and the tour will be adjusted to the time required