Experience Beautiful Ubud in Bali on a Private Full Day Tour with Driver
This excellent Ubud Bali Private Tour will be very comfortable with your own private air-conditioning car transfer. For your convenience and to ensure an enjoyable journey, our professional Bali Tours Driver is always outstanding and offers our best service during any Ubud Tour. Below is a short description places of interest will
During this tour, you will visit Ubud Monkey Forest, Royal Palace, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, a Coffee plantation and the stunning Tegenungan Waterfall.
There is time given to wander the Ubud Market and to have your lunch.
This tour starts with pick up from your Bali H|otel at 08.30 and ends with drop off at the hotel approximately 17.00
- Friendly private driver
- Visiting the special Coffee plantation of coffee luwak
- Enjoying the rice terrace with the best view in tegalalang ubud village
- See the beautiful Tegenungan Waterfall
- Time given to spend in Ubud Market
- A visit to Ubud Monkey Forest and Ubud Royal Palace
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceThe pick up service around 09.00 from the hotel lobby,depending on the hotel you stay
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Pick up and drop off
- Entrance fee
- Private Tour Driver
- Alcoholic drinks
From 08.30 - 09.00 (depending on where your hotel is located), you will be picked up from your hotel by your personal driver for the day
Spend time exploring the wonderful Ubud Monkey Forest
Spend time admiring the stunning Ubud Royal Palace which was built under the lordship of the late Ida Tjokorda Putu Kandel (1800-1823).
Spend some time wandering the Ubud Market, picking up souvenirs or just looking at the local craftmanship of items in market
Time for lunch which is at your own expense. Your driver will be happy to recommend places to eat.
A spectacular place to see and visit is Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Visit a coffee plantation and see how local coffee is made, sample the coffee and some special herbal teas
A most beautiful and impressive place to visit on this tour is Tegenungan Waterfall
At approximately 17.00 you will be returned to your hotel in Bali
- The tour is private (NOT a sharing tour)The price quoted is per vehicle (NOT per person)The booking should be made at least one day in advance