Exciting Ebike Cycling Tour, Jatiluwih Bali
This 2-hour cycling trip starts from Batukaru temple(no visit) and takes you past beautiful landscapes to Jatiluwih were you cycle through its breathtaking centre guided by a local who will happily share any information he has with you.
On the cycle, we pass through dense jungle, giant bamboo forests, local villages, rice terraces and lush tropical vegetation.
At about midday, we will have lunch in one of our unique picnic spots overlooking some rice terraces or next to the river. We serve a tasty authentic Indonesian meal (alcohol can be requested).
After lunch we set off from the starting point in the rice fields and walk through, seeing the local farmers at work taking in the stunning natural surroundings some of the most breathtaking rice terraces in Bali. Halk way through we take a detour down the river through even more amazing natural terrain where no tourist ever goes.
Last we will take a look around a local village where you will visit a traditional Balinese compound, and a guide will explain more about their traditional life.
- Discover a Traditional Balinese village with a guide on hand to give you information
- Explore through beautiful waterfalls and take in the stunning nature
- Cycle with easy e-bikes through the breathtaking Jatiluwih
- Traditional picnic lunch served by the river or in the rice fields
- Enjoy a trek through a rarely visited part of the area
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Indonesian
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Min 2 – Max 12 people per booking
- Tour Start Time: 10:00 a.m.
- Must be 15 years of age or older to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotels in Nusa Dua/Tanjung Benoa, Ubud, Sanur, Jimbaran/Uluwatu, Kuta/Legian, Seminyak/Batu, Belig/Canggu, Lovina/Bedugul
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- E-bike with all necessary equipment
- Transfer to and from your hotel
- Bottled water throughout the day
- Entrance fee into Jatiluwih
- Raincoat if needed
- Wet towel to freshen up at the end of the tour
- Wear loose comfortable clothes to stay cool
- Wear comfortable shoes for the trek