Cycling Tour Through South Ubud Nature and Villages
On this 2-hour cycling trip with electric bikes south of the busy centre of Ubud, you ride through small, quaint villages where you see the unique Subak irrigation system at work, go past rivers and ride through its rustic, lush surroundings, guided by one of our experienced local guides.
While cycling you will see gorgeous rice paddies with local farmers at work, dams & waterfalls, we make a stop at the Ayung river, pass by Bali Green School.
Following your cycling trip, we will have a tasty traditional Balinese lunch (morning program, 9 am start) is served in an authentic Balinese compound or an extensive Balinese afternoon tea (afternoon program, 2 pm start).
Includes transportation to and from your hotel, electric bike & helmet, professional guide, insurance, water, cold towel at the end of the bicycle tour, set lunch (including water, coffee and tea).
Please inform us before about any special dietary needs.
- Enjoy authentic Indonesian lunch in a traditonal Balinese compound
- See the ancient Balinese irrigation at work
- Cycle through authentic Balinese villages
- Fun and easy e-bike tour
- Enjoy the views alongside the river and tropical rainforest
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Indonesian
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Minimum of 2 people per booking
- Pick-up serviceTransfers from/to the hotel are included. Our driver will pick up guests from hotels in Nusa Dua/Tanjung Benoa, Ubud, Sanur, Jimbaran/Uluwatu, Kuta/Legian, Seminyak/Batu Belig/Canggu, Lovina/Bedugul
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Wet face towel at the end of the tour
- Authentic Indonesian lunch
- E-bike and all materials
- Raincoat when needed
- Drinking water throughout the tour
- Water, Coffee and Tea during lunch
- Best to wear a hat/cap
- Best to wear sports shoes
- Min age is 15, height 150 cm - Younger than 15 is possible if tall enough and approved by parents