Classic Bali Half Day Tour
In the afternoon, drive to Uluwatu a beautiful holy temple at the southern tip of Bali, an exquisite monument perched above the sea. The temple and surrounding is the home of hundreds of monkeys which consider as the guardian for the locals!
The best Bali's sunset experience, a romantic atmosphere with the golden colour of the far horizon while the chanting of the hundred Balinese performing the most popular dance in Bali, Kecak, typical Balinese's magical ambience.
The performance tells the story of an eternal love tale between Rama and Shinta. Back to your vehicle for a short transfer to Jimbaran to end the day with a hearty fresh grilled seafood dinner!
- See the Uluwatu Temple perched above the sea
- Enjoy a Balinese sunset
- See the traditional dance of the Balinese
- Enjoy a seafood dinner in Jimbaran
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up from hotels in Kuta, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Sanur, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua and Tanjung Benoa.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Seafood BBQ Dinner
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Pick up only for hotelsin Kuta, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Sanur, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua and Tanjung Benoa. If you are located outside of these areas we can arrange pick up for an additional cost. Please get in touch with us to discuss.
- Please include all your pick up details when making your booking