Balinese Massage, Uluwatu Temple & Kecak Dance
Your personal guide will pick you up in the afternoon at a location you choose and will transfer you with a private car to Theta Spa in Kuta for a 2hr body massage (included). Spoil yourself with the Balinese massage experience and feel refreshed for the next destination.
Proceed the journey in a private comfort to Uluwatu Temple and experience the temple and bask in the beautiful rays of the sunset. The world-famous Uluwatu temple is also the place where you will get to watch the most famous performance of Bali, the Uluwatu Kecak Dance where an epic Ramayana performance is set on the cliff overlooking the spectacular views of the ocean waves lapping below.
Ending at about 7 pm, your personal guide and driver will send you back to your hotel.
- Free pick up and drop off from select hotels in Bali
- Free on-board Internet WiFi Connection
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Spectacular views of the Indian ocean from the cliff
- Uluwatu Temple with epic Ramayana dance performance
- Massage at an award-winning Spa
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Minimum of 2 adults are required per booking
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotels in Bali (luwatu, Sawangan, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Denpasar, Sanur, Central Ubud and surrounding area)
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Balinese Spa Massage
- Bottled water and wet towel
- Fuel, entrance, toll and parking fees
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in most Bali area
- Private air-conditioned transportation with onboard WiFi
- Food, drinks, or services other than mentioned
- Any expense of personal nature
- No refunds will be made if guests are not taking certain service included in the package
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women