Bali's Eat Pray Love: Experience The Movie Scenes
In the morning, meet with your tour guide to discover and trace the steps in Ubud and surrounding areas of Julia Roberts and Javier Bardem from scenes of the movie Eat Pray Love.
Drive north of Ubud to admire the traditional rice terraces in Tegalalang village in the morning hours avoiding the many visitors that usually gather at this very tiny spot during the afternoon. Back to Ubud to visit the Royal Palace via Petulu Village, famous as the home of the white herons that nest along the road throughout the village. Built in the 16th century, the Palace is nestled in the heart of the small town of Ubud and is still home to the King and Royal family.
Next to the Palace, you will visit Ubud Market, the most popular traditional market in Bali and where the author of Eat Pray Love Elizabeth Gilbert found inspiration and love in Bali. Stroll along Ubud Art Market and learn to bargain as all Balinese souvenir stalls have no fixed price and you can find some real gems for a fraction of the original price. Your journey will then lead you to Cafe Wayan, the restaurant featured in Eat Pray Love and where you will enjoy a delicious set menu lunch specially prepared.
Afterwards, you will head back to South Bali via Pengosekan and stop by at the late Ketut Liyer’s house where you may have an opportunity to meet with his son as he reads your future (optional). Next we head to Padang Padang Beach near Uluwatu Temple. This beautiful beach is located at Labuan Sait that is famous among the surfers and is another location featured in Eat Pray Love. For non-surfers, it is still very enticing as it offers great waves and a white sand beach that stretches hundreds of meters from north to south surrounded by natural scenery before going back to your hotel.
- Visit Padang Padang Beach near Uluwatu
- Visit Ketut Liyer's House
- Free lunch included at Cafe Wayan
- Visit to Ubud Market
- Visit to Ubud Palace
- Visit to Tegalalang
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Free on-board Internet WiFi Connection
- Free pick up and drop off from select hotels in Bali
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Minimum of 2 adults are required per booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick-up servicePick for hotels in Bali (luwatu, Sawangan, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Denpasar, Sanur, Central Ubud and surrounding area)
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Lunch (meals only)
- Bottled water and wet towel
- Fuel, entrance, toll and parking fees
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in most Bali area
- Private air-conditioned transportation with onboard WiFi
- Fortune teller
- Food, drinks, or services other than mentione
- Any expense of personal nature
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women
- No refunds will be made if guests are not taking certain service included in the package