Bali's Batur Volcano Sunrise Trekking and Hot Spring
Batur Volcano Sunrise Trekking And Hot Spring are the best hiking adventures to see the sunrise from the top of the mountain and take a bath after the trek at the Natural Hot Spring.
Mount Batur is located in Batur village, Kintamani District, Bali, Indonesia. Mount Batur (Gunung Batur) is 1717 m above sea level can be summited by physically fit hikers in around 2 hours.
Mount Batur Bali is an active volcano that draws tourists in with both beauty and promise of spectacular trekking tours. We offer climbs to Mount Batur, Bali for you to enjoy an unforgettable sunrise from the top of an active volcano.
Spectacular scenery and the vibration of the sacred earth filling your mind and soul as you are served a tasty morning breakfast cooked by the steam of the active volcano.
After the trek, the guide will take you to natural Hot Spring and then back hotel or visit a coffee plantation.
- After the hot spring bath the driver will take you to see coffee plantation
- The ticket all included
- The sunrise trekking included breakfast and hot spring
- See the most spectacular sunrise from Mount Batur
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up time depends on the hotel you stay,normally 1:30 Am
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Ticket entrance
- Pick Up and drop off
- Fuel and car
- Hot spring
- Private driver
- Professional Tour guide for the Trek of Mount Batur
- Alcoholic drinks
- Gratuities / tips
Pick up time varies depending on the location of your hotel
Upon arrival at Mount Batur, you will begin the trek to the summit where you will experience a stunning sunrise while enjoying a breakfast cooked on the Steam of the active volcano
You have descended from the volcano and begin your journey to the Hot Springs
Relax in the Hot Springs for about one hour. Exactly what is needed after a trek!
On the return journey to your hotel, there is the option to stop off at a fascinating coffee plantation
The tour concludes with you being dropped off at your hotel
- Turn on the alarm to wake up early
- Make sure your power fit for the trekking...!!!