Bali Jewel at Sunset (Taman Ayun, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot)
After picked up from your Bali hotel, you will visit Taman Ayun, also known as the Royal Family Temple. The temple dates back to the Mengwi Kingdom in 1634. Continue to Alas Kedaton temple, in a forest known as the Monkey Forest located in Tabanan.
Next in the late afternoon to Tanah Lot, Bali’s most photographed temple. The temple is perched on a little rocky islet that is inaccessible during high tides. At sunset, the tides are low and you can walk to visit the temple and watch the sun dip into the ocean.
Then afterwards you can return to your hotel just after the beautiful sunset view.
- Next in the late afternoon to Tanah Lot, Bali’s most photographed temple.
- Alas Kedaton temple, in a forest known as the Monkey Forest located in Tabanan.
- Visit Taman Ayun, also known as the Royal Family Temple
- Free pick up and drop off from select hotels in Bali
- Free on-board Internet WiFi Connection
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotels in Bali (luwatu, Sawangan, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Denpasar, Sanur, Central Ubud and surrounding areas)
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Bottled water and wet towel
- Fuel, entrance, toll and parking fees
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in most Bali area
- Private air-conditioned transportation with onboard WiFi
- Food, drinks, or services other than mentioned
- Any expense of personal nature
- No refunds will be made if guests are not taking certain service included in the package
- Please include your hotel name/address when making your booking