Bali Hike And Coffee Plantation With Breakfast
Batur where you will watch a magnificent sunrise while eating breakfast with excellent views of Lake Batur and see three mountains at once such as Mt. Abang, Mt, Agung and by the distance Mt. Rinjani in Lombok island.
After the sunrise, your guide will offer you the option to go back down or to do an additional walk around the crater and lava.
On the way back down, you may also explore a deep cave found in the main crater of Mount Batur and see some of the very nice and tame monkeys around.
You will arrive back at Toya Bungkah Village at around 09:00 am.
On the way home from the trek, we will stop off at a Traditional Bali Coffee Processing or Bali Agrotourism. Here you will see various Tropical plantations and see how Balinese coffee is made in a very traditional process. We also get to sample this delicious coffee as well as local herbal teas and the unusually processed Coffee Luwak, the unique and expensive coffee in the world.
Then go back to the hotel.
- Professional Guides
- Have Breakfast on the Summit of Mount Batur while watching the Sunrise
- Visit a Balinese Coffee Plantation
- Pick Up and Drop Off from Hotels in Bali
- Duration: 8 to 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceThe pick up service around 01.00 from the hotel lobby,depending on the hotel you stay
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Mineral water
- Pick up and drop off
- Mount Batur Guide
- Private Driver
- Entrance Fee
- Alcoholic drinks
The pick-up time varies from 01.15 to 03.00 depending on the location of hotel
Arrival at the starting point of the Trek, Toya bungkah village.
Anytime from 05.45 to 06.15 you will reach the summit of Mount Batur and sunrise point(depending on the pace of the trek)
Enjoy your volcanic steam eggs, Banana bread and others snacks looking out at an amazing view
For the next hour, there is time to explore the crater
The trek continues back down the mountain to Toya Bungkah Village
Once reaching Toya Bungkah Village, your transport awaits to bring you to a traditional Balinese Coffee Plantation where you get to see how traditional coffee is made. Also sample the coffee as well as herbal teas.
Your are dropped back to your hotel
- Only bring a small amount of cash for tipping guide and driver (optional)
- Bring only what you need for the Trek and leave everything else in your hotel
- It is advised to bring a Jacket, Camera, Sun block, Trekking Shoes, T-Shirt, Hat and Gloves
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.