Bali Highlights Private Day Tour
Following pick-up in Kuta at 08:00, travel by air-conditioned vehicle to a traditional Balinese compound. Learn some of the basic concepts about making a Balinese house and the influence of the local culture and Hindu religion.
Continue to Tirta Empul Temple, arriving at around 10.15 to admire the elaborate stone carvings and ornaments. Originally founded in the 9th century, Tirta Empul Temple is where the people of Bali worship the God of Indra as the place of spiritual purification by doing a ritual bath.
Next, go to the Bali Coffee and Spices Plantation to learn about the wide variety of coffees and spices and also the traditional way to process it.
Admire the active volcano of Mount Batur in the village of Kintamani, located 1,717 meters above sea level on the western edge of the larger Caldera Wall. Enjoy lunch (own expense) at one of the many local restaurants overlooking the volcano, said to be sacred by the villagers.
The last destination, we go to the Tegalalang Rice Terraces at Ceking and admire the precise design of the beautiful rice paddies on the low hill with coconut trees as ornaments. Take some souvenir photos of the dramatic view before transfer back to hotel around 4 pm
- Feast your eyes with the magnificent and dramatic views of Bali Volcano Kintamani
- Enjoy the elaborate carving, rich culture, tradition and ritual at Tirta Empul Temple
- Learn about the traditional Balinese House which the house looks like on 1930s
- Visit Bali Agro Plantation and learn about the wide varieties of teas and coffees
- Feast your eyes with the stunning view of precisely rice terrace at Tegalalang
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Indonesian, Malay
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Family friendly tour
- Pick-up serviceFree hotel pick up within the area of kuta, seminyak, sanur, Jimbaran, Canggu, ubud and Nusa Dua area
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- English speaking driver/guide
- Parking Fees
- Petrol surcharges
- Air conditioned vehicle
- Other expenses
- Please bring extra cash for drinks, lunch and other expenses
- Please wear comfortable outfit , sunglasses/hat recommended, sunscreen recommended to avoid sunburn
- Free Hotel pick up only covering the area of Kuta, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Canggu, Sanur , Ubud and Nusa Dua area . Please contact us if your hotel located outside from designated area
- Free Sarong provided in the temples and MUST be worn to go inside the temple
- Tirta Empul Temple welcomes you to do the ritual bath, if you want to do so please bring extra clothes and towels