Bali Gorgeous Waterfalls Private Tour
You have the choice of the following waterfalls Tegenunugun, Tukad Cepung, Tibumana, Sekumpul and Git Git to visit first. Early morning pickup, usually around 7 am, is recommended so that we have enough time to cover all of these spots.
Tegenungan in the Gianyar region is a scenic waterfall in a lush jungle setting above a shallow bathing area, with cafes nearby. It has easy access with just 10-20 minutes walking.
Tukad Cepung in the Bangli region is famed for its jungle trail leading up to it and crazy rays of sunshine that shine through. This waterfall access is slightly tricky to get to and requires 25 - 35 minutes of walking to reach it.
Tibumana also in the Bangli region is said to be the most beautiful and tranquil waterfall in Bali. A popular favourite of the tourists. Tibumana is very easy to access and take only 10 - 20 minutes to reach by walking.
Sekumpul in the Buleleng region is the most challenging waterfall on this tour to access. With 2 hours of walking/hiking (Or at your own expense you can rent a motorbike) the views are most definitely worth it surrounded by green foliage this waterfall is perfect for nature lovers.
The last waterfall we will visit is Git Git in the Singaraja region. It's formed in such a way that the small natural basin provides welcome refreshment for many after marching through the humid jungle; couples should be cautious. A local Balinese superstition says that if partners get into the water together, it means the end of their love and thus, a break up is imminent!
- Enjoy Sekumpul Waterfall is a must for nature lovers
- Experience the breathtaking beauty of Tegenungan Waterfall
- Walk between cliffs to Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Swim in the mountain fresh waters of Tibumana Waterfall
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 10 to 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Note: Sekumpul & GitGit Waterfalls needs 3,5 hrs drive from Kuta, well stamina is needed due to difficulty access level
- 1-4 passengers | Car use: Avanza or similar | USD 80.00/ Car
- 5-7 passengers | Car use: Toyota Innova or similiar | USD 95.00/ Car
- 8-12 passengers | Bus use: Toyota HIACE or Isuzu Elf | USD 165.00/ Car
- Pick-up serviceFree hotel pick up & drop off area; Uluwatu, Bukit, Ungasan, Kuta Selatan, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Tuban Ubud, Canggu, Sanur & Denpasar
- Easy CancellationCancel on the day of activity will be charged 100% | Not Refundable
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick up from your hotel and drop off
- English speaking Tour/driver
- Local motor-bike transports
- Tour Guide
- Waterfall entrance ticket (pass)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Toll Road fee
- Subject to weather conditions
- Swimming in the river is optional and to be done so at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage to personal property that could occur during the activity
- Lunch can be arranged during the tour at your own expense