Bali Dolphin Watching Cruise, Culture & Ubud Private Tour
With this Dolphin cruise, enjoy watching dolphins in their natural habit along the coastline of Nusa Dua and Uluwatu in south part of Bali Island with a High-Speed Ocean Rafting Cruise.
Next experience the nature, arts and culture of Bali on a private tour. This full-day sightseeing itinerary offers a perfect combination to satisfy your curiosity about Bali’s Hindu Temples, specialised crafts and local life.
Accompanied by an art historian as your personal guide, you’ll visit Batuan Temple, the Tegalalang rice terraces, the holy springs at Tirta Empul, a Luwak coffee plantation and several artisan villages surrounding Ubud.
This tour Includes hotel pickup and drop-off in South Bali.
- Dolphin spotting off the South Bali Coast with small Group Tour
- Enjoy the convenience of hotel pick-up and drop-off all included.
- Watch wild dolphins playing and chasing each other in the sea
- Visit artisan villages around Ubud specializing in batik, woodcarving and silversmithing
- See the wonderful and impressive Tegalalang rice fields
- Visit Batuan Temple, Tirta Empul’s holy spring water
- Experience a high speed ocean rafting cruise along the coastline of Nusa Dua and Uluwatu
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up service06.30am hotel pickup in South Bali.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Entrance fees
- Dolphin spotting off the South Bali Coast
- High Speed Ocean Rafting Cruise along the coastline of Nusa Dua and Uluwatu
- Fruit Juices and Pastries served prior to boarding dolphin Cruise
- English speaking driver / Guide
- Fully air conditioned transport
- Visits to Batuan Temple ,Tegalalang rice fields,Tirta Empul’s holy spring water, and artisan villages around Ubud specializing in batik, woodcarving a
- Air-conditioned Hotel transfers ; covering areas : Legian/Kuta/Tuban/Sanur North/Sanur South/Nusa Dua/Uluwatu/Jimbaran/Ubud/Tanah Lot, Selected Hotels in UBUD
- Gratuities /Tips
- Beverages not stated in overview or inclusions
- All meals
Early morning pick up around 6.30am from your hotel lobby and directly heading to Benoa Port.
Upon arrival in the Dolphin watching area, our guides will take you to the best places possible to see these wonderful marine creatures with on a high-speed ocean rafting cruise.
As ambassadors for the ocean environment our Dolphin Watching Cruise does not allow you to touch the dolphins; we are only interested in positive interactions that will not harm the Dolphins. and will take you on an exhilarating journey to South Bali across the waves.
These powerful speedboats will give you a thrilling experience.
The duration of the cruise is one and half hours.
After watching the dolphins , the Cruise will drop off back to the Port .
Meet and Greets Your driver who will pick you up at the Port to start the Culture, Ubud tour.
Batuan Village Temple.
This temple is a local Balinese Hindu Temple looked after by the local residents of Batuan countryside. The temple is designed very beautifully, full of Balinese ornaments. The roof of the temple building is made from the fibre of chromatic black palm tree.
Enjoy the unique of this temple for half an hour.
Arrive at Tegalalang Rice Fields.
The Rice Field in Ubud at Tegalalang is famous for its rice paddies involving the subak (traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system), which according to history, was passed down by a revered holy man named Rsi Markandeya in the eighth century.
This view alone has an outlook that spreads down before you and away to the rice terraces on the slopes across the valley. The high roadside location is cool and breezy and it is a well-known spot for tourists to stop and take photos.
Enjoy the awesome view of nature for an hour and you may have your lunch in here at your own expenses
Arrive at Tirta Empul -
Holy Spring Water Temple, Tirta Empul Temple, was bequeathed to the people by ancient Rajadom and is perhaps one of the most fascinating spots in the area. On the west side of this temple, high on the hill is a Presidential Palace that was built during Soekarno’s time. The main attraction here is a long rectangular pool carved of stone, filled with koi and fed by the sacred spring via 12 fountains.
Worshipers first make an offering at the temple, then climb into the main pool to bathe and pray.
Many worshipers collect the holy water in bottles to take home
Arrive at Coffee Luwak Making Process:
The island is famous for its excellent coffee especially Coffee Luwak which is mainly produced in the Indonesian Archipelago.This coffee is made from the beans of coffee berries which have been eaten by Luwak, the Asian Palm Civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus) and other related civets, then passed through its digestive tract. You will be shown the process of making it there.
Tasting for all coffee, tea and cocoa drinks are included, except for Coffee Luwak which cost approx $3.95 USD for a small little cup.
Explore Art Villages Ubud which is centre of arts in Bali. It’s art is very famous all over the world, all the great and famous fine arts are here.
Mas village, see how creative people make wood carvings. Celuk Village, the place to see how the Balinese make handmade silver jewelry and Tohpati Village is very well known as the center of Batik weaving.
Tour is end and the driver will drop off back to your accommodation
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions and Not Recommended for woman Pregnant
- Bring a Towel
- This Tour ONLY departs every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Please bring your swimsuit and clothes to change if you plan to go for bathing at Tirta empul temple
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.