Bali Ceramics Class & Tanah Lot Sunset Private Tour
In the afternoon, meet with your professional tour guide that will accompany you for this half day culture experience. Heading to Pejaten village which was famous as the central of roof-tile producers with a rich history, you will join your 1-hour short course. You will learn different techniques of making ceramic products.
Start with learning methods of wedging, centering, lifting and forming, in addition to practicing the best positions for a mass of clay on the wheel. You will work on the potter's wheel and learn the basic of creating your own pieces. An experienced instructor will be on hand to impart their skills to you.
After the class, explore the museum and here you will see high-quality collections of ceramic in various forms of animals, pots, kitchenware, cutlery or ashtrays. At the end of the afternoon, we will proceed to Tanah Lot, a temple perched on a rock in the midst of the ocean.
Learn about the many ceremonies that the Balinese performs at this unique temple and hear about the legend of the giant snake living in the cave just next to the shore. Experience a magical sunset experience (subject to weather conditions) before returning back to your hotel for a well-deserved rest.
- Experience a magical sunset
- Learn about the many ceremonies that the Balinese performs
- In the afternoon to visit Tanah Lot
- Explore the museum and see high quality collections
- Learn different techniques of making ceramic products
- Ceramics short course
- Pejaten village famous for roof-tile producers
- Free pick up and drop off from select hotels in Bali
- Free on-board Internet WiFi Connection
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotels in Bali (luwatu, Sawangan, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Denpasar, Sanur, Central Ubud and surrounding areas)
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Bottled water and wet towel
- Fuel, entrance, toll and parking fees
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in most Bali area
- Private air-conditioned transportation with onboard WiFi
- Food, drinks, or services other than mentioned
- Any expense of personal nature not mentioned above
- No refunds will be made if guests are not taking certain service included in the package
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women