Bali Active Volcano & Sunrise Hiking
Following pick-up from your hotel, head to the Kintamani region to hike your way up Mount Batur. This iconic, extremely-active volcano draws many visitors from around the world with its beauty and promise of adventure. From the starting point, which is located right in the bottom of the mountain, trek for around 2 hours up to the peak.
From the top, you will experience the scenic sunrise view and the green caldera around the volcano. Witness a thick blanket of darkness be replaced by glistening orange and gold rays, bursting from the silhouette of Mount Agung with the glassy untouched sheen of Lake Batur. Your friendly guide will make you delicious eggs cooked with the steam from the volcano.
As your descent begins, you will explore three younger craters while taking in the amazing volcanic landscape. You have an option to visit green coffee & rare spices plantation site to enjoy a delicious cup of local Luwak coffee before heading back to your hotel.
- Witness the sunrise over the clouds at Bali’s sacred Batur Volcano
- Trek through the jungle under a blanket of stars
- Admire the panoramic view of the three volcanoes of Mt. Agung, Mt. Abang and Mt. Rinjani in Lombok
- See the beauty of Lake Batur from the caldera as you descend down the mountain
- Taste delicious eggs cooked with the steam from the fissures in the volcano
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The minimum suggested age to participate is 18 years old
- Free Pick up & drop off for area: Kuta, Legian, Jimbaran, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Sanur & Ubud. *Your local operator will confirm the exact timing with you
- Tour departs every day with minimum 2 persons
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel/villa at 01.00 - 02.00am
- Disability ServicesNot wheelchair accessible.
- Easy CancellationCancel on the day of activity will be charged 100% | Not Refundable
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- * Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Local hiking/ trekking guide
- Breakfast on the top (banana, boiled eggs)
- Beverage (tea, coffee, mineral water)
- Volcano conservation retribution fee
- All admissions fees
- Stop at Green Coffee & Spices Garden tour
- Trekking pole
- Trekking Flashlight
- Personal expenses
- Guide tip
- Non refundable in case of un-friendly weather condition
- * Pick up & drop off at other areas, surcharge USD 45.00 per car (Candi Dasa, Amed, Medewi Tabanan, Negara, Lovina)
- We are not responsible for lost or damaged property
- A moderate amount of walking is involved and it is recommended you have a moderate level of fitness.
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women and those with back, heart or other serious medical conditions
- Do not forget to bring sunglasses, sunscreen lotion/cream and wear proper walking/trekking shoes and jackets as the temperature will get cold at the summit.