Afternoon Cooking Class in Ubud and Market Tours
Afternoon Ubud Balinese cooking class program offers you the best opportunity to get the real experience in Bali. Learn how to make up to 9 different dishes of Balinese food with your own hands.
Explore the real Balinese Compound activities on an afternoon Balinese cooking class program that also offers you the best opportunity to get the real experience in Bali.
How to make Balinese food? We proudly welcome you to share our Balinese food recipes, and you will be guided by a local Balinese chef step by step for the preparation of at least 9 recipes of food.
Get a copy of our Balinese food recipes so you can make these dishes at home for your lunch or dinner with your family.
We will invite you to explore real Bali with our local Balinese host.
Visit an afternoon local market and learn how they sell and buy something in the market and see the wide range of food or ingredient for cooking that they have.
You will also get to visit and learn how we grow the rice in Bali, how many kinds of rice we have and how long the harvest time for the rice.
Pick up at hotel. Visit an afternoon local market. Enjoy the scenery as well as learn about rice cultivation. Visit a Balinese compound to meet everyday people living their daily life. After a heartful Welcome, you are offered a drink of Cold ginger tea. Next, make Balinese spice paste use-as base sauce for many of the dishes you will learn on this afternoon tour. Drop off at your hotel in Ubud.
- See and learn about the Rice Fields in Bali
- Visit an afternoon local Balinese market
- Learn how to cook traditional Balinese food
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 5 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, Indonesian
- Pick-up servicepick up and drop off Ubud area only,if you stay out of ubud area we will take additional charges.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Lunch or dinner Buffet
- Food tasting
- Copy recipes to take away
- Use equipment in the kitchen
- Mineral water
- Visit Afternoon local market
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel in Ubud
- If you stay out of ubud area we will take additional charges. Alcoholic drink
- Alcoholic drink
- Please show your booking reservation! Please bring your camera Please bring your cash money for pay additional transport if you stay out ubud. Normal uniform