6 Hour Private Tour of Ubud, Monkey Forest, Barong and Rice Terraces With Lunch
We will pick you up at your hotel lobby in the morning at your desired time and start our tour by visiting the Ubud villages to explore the real uniqueness of Bali culture and arts.
Visit Celuk to see the unique gold and silver home industry and traditional way of making jewellery arts. Watch the Barong, and Trance Keris dance in Batu Bulan town (Optional) See the Batuan painters and Mas wood carvers in the art villages in Ubud. Visit Ubud monkey forest, Ubud Palace and Ubud art market.
Trek along the rice terraces in Tegal Lalang before returning to your departure point to end your tour.
- Visit the Tegal Lalang Rice Terraces
- See the Monkey Forest in Ubud
- Visit Green Animal Coffee & Spices Garden
- Explore Batuan town to see the Traditional Art Paintings
- Watch the Barong and Keris Dance Performance (Trance dance)
- Catch sight of the traditional Gold and Silver Smith in Celuk
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 6 to 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Price is per car for max. 5 passengers | Large groups can be easily arranged on request
- Pick-up serviceFree hotel pick up & drop off area; Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Ubud, Canggu, Sanur, Denpasar & Uluwatu. Pick up from other areas surcharge USD 45 per car.
- Disability ServicesNot Wheelchair Accessible.
- Easy CancellationCancel on the day of the activity will be charged 100% | Not Refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 8 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick up from your hotel and drop off
- Car parking fees
- Friendly English speaking Tour-driver
- Air conditioned private car (No other guest joint in car)
- Full tank of Patrol/ Gasoline
- Bottled mineral water for every guests
- Food & Beverages
- Entrance tickets to vanues
- Personal expenses
- Toll Road fee
- Extra charges USD 45.00 per car for pick up and dropp off in (Candi Dasa, Amed, Medewi, Balian Bch, Tanah Lot Tabanan, Negara, Lovina & Amed
- Please dress in appropriate clothing
- Non refundable in case of un-friendly weather condition
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage to personal property that could happen during the tour