Zagreb Christmas Market Visit
Book Now For Christmas 2019!
Spend a marvellous day shopping for unique gifts and exploring the breathtaking city of Zagreb which dresses up in full Christmas Market attire during the winter!
The city’s main market was voted the best European Christmas Market in 2017 and they are not likely to disappoint this year either.
The tour starts at 9 AM with a bus ride from Budapest that arrives in the city by 12 PM giving you five hours to head on an exploration around the massive market on Jelacic Square in the heart of the city or explore some of the lesser-known Christmas villages.
Zrinjevac Park, Fuliranje and the European Square offer live concerts, irresistible eateries and magnetic vibes so make sure to extend your itinerary to get the most out of Zagreb! Get as many unique items and merchandise as you want, there’ll be plenty of room on the bus!
The return ride starts at 5 PM and drops you off at your accommodation in Budapest.
- Shop for unique gifts at Europes best Christmas Market!
- Spend 5 unguided magical hours free to explore the market at your own leisure
- Taste irresistible treats and delicacies
- Enjoy live musical performances
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available from December 2019!
- Pick-up servicePick up available from your accommodation is Budapest.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick up & Drop off service
- Personal expenses
- Please wear suitable clothes and footwear, a lot of walking will take place on this tour.