Private Lake Balaton & Herend Tour
Visit the Herend Porcelain Manufactory and get to know about porcelain making technology. Explore Lake Balaton and its surroundings with us. Enjoy the view from the Tihany Abbey and walk along the famous promenade in Balatonfüred.
First, we take you to Herend, to the world's largest Porcelain Manufactory, founded in 1826. After watching a film about porcelain making technology comes a guided tour in the mini factory. This is where all that was seen and heard in the film come to life. Besides, there is a museum where a huge collection of Herend porcelain is exhibited. We invite you for a coffee and provide you with free time for shopping.
After we drive to Balatonfüred, which is the oldest spa resort in Hungary, we walk along the famous promenade and feed the swans.
Finally, we return to Budapest; the tour ends at your hotel.
- Interior visit of Herend Porcelain Manufactory and Museum
- Tihany peninsula: Fascinating view over the Lake Balaton
- Feeding the swans in Balatonfüred
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 9 to 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available all year round.
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Budapest.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pick up
- Professional tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees
- Please include all pick up details when making your booking
- The entrance fees to the Abbey and Porcelain Factory as well as lunch are not included in this price