Vienna Christmas Market Visit from Budapest
This program will take you from Budapest straight to the neighbouring Vienna for a day of carefree shopping and festivities.
The tour starts with a private bus at 9 AM that reaches the Austrian capital after a mere two-hour ride. Once dropped off right in the city centre, enjoy one of the brightest and most populous festivals of the region!
Taste award-winning mulled wines, and try the famous traditional Vienna sausages as you explore the several glittering stands and little huts at the numerous markets around the city!
Discover the market in front of the City Hall, the Christmas village by the Belvedere, the one at Maria-Theresien Platz and so much more. Get as many unique items and unleaveable merchandise as you want, there’ll be plenty of room on the bus!
- Shop for festive goodies at one of Europe's most popular Christmas Markets
- Taste Viennese sausage and sip on traditional mulled wines
- Explore the colourful and alluring wooden huts for unique gifts for your friends and family
- No bag limit - Shop till you drop!
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available from 17th of November to 26th of December
- Pick-up serviceHotel pick-up & drop off included.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick up & Drop off service
- Personal expenses
- Please wear suitable clothes and footwear, a lot of walking will take place on this tour.