Robert Capa Photography Center Entrance Ticket
By purchasing the entrance ticket you can visit the following exhibition: The Photojournalist Robert Capa Robert Capa (Endre Friedmann, October 22, 1913 – May 25, 1954) is considered the unique visual chronicler of several 20th-century wars (the Spanish Civil War, the Second Sino-Japanese War, the Second World War, the First Arab-Israeli War, and the First Indochina War) both in the world and the Hungarian history of photography.
As it was characteristic of him, he created his photographs depicting soldiers and partisans, ordinary moments and battles, from the perspective of the participant observer, with unlimited empathy. He was there with them, really close, and this is how his images were born.
In his own famous words: If your photographs aren’t good enough, you’re not close enough.
- Visit the Robert Capa Photography centre
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour:
- Duration: 1 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The adult price applies to all travelers
- The centre is open Monday - Sunday at 11am till 7pm
- Pick-up servicePick up service is available for an extra 12 Euros per person.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entrance ticket
- Personal expenses
- Opening hours: Monday - Sunday: 11am – 7 pm. Closed on public holidays.