Private Szentendre Tour
Let us show you Szentendre, the picturesque Artists' Village in the Danube Bend. Walk along the cobbled narrow streets and taste the Hungarian speciality, so-called “lángos”. To make you have a memorable day we return to Budapest by boat (May – September).
Szentendre is a small baroque city built on medieval ruins, located at the gate of the Danube Bend. The town is considered to be the Artists’ Village or the Painters’ Town. (It takes only 30 minutes to get there.) Due to the Mediterranean atmosphere and proximity to Budapest, it a popular place among locals and visitors as well.
First, we walk around the historical centre and take a look at the cobblestoned narrow streets, baroque houses, and churches. After the guided tour you can also visit some museums (for example the famous Margit Kovács Ceramic Museum or the Confectionery Museum with marzipan figures), or you can buy some typical Hungarian souvenirs.
In summer (May-September) we return to Budapest by boat. The tour ends in the city centre (pier) or at your hotel.
- Guided walking tour in the Artists' Village: Szentendre
- The 1-hour boat trip between Szentendre and Budapest (May – September)
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your chosen hotel in Budapest.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Free hotel pick up at 14.00 (Apr-Oct) or 10.00 (Nov-March)
- Professional tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel drop-off
- Boat Trip
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees
- Boat service between Szentendre and Budapest is available from the 1st of May to the 30th of September. In case of low water and during winter time we return to Budapest by bus.