Private Hollókő Tour
Hollókő is the only village in Hungary on the list of UNESCO World Heritage. The well known little village built in the 17th and 18th century is an amazing example of traditional architecture preserved in its original state. Hollókő has not become an open-air museum, but it is still a living, inhabited settlement.
After leaving the hotel in Budapest, we drive to Hollókő located 100 km North- East from Budapest. We walk through the village introducing you the traditional houses and museums (Village Museum, Doll Museum, Post Office Museum, Weaving House) and climb up to the medieval fortress to enjoy the view.
You can taste the traditional Hungarian-Palóc cuisine in one of the local restaurants.
The tour ends at your hotel.
- Traditional architecture preserved in its original state
- World Heritage Site since 1987
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your chosen hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Free hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees
- Please include all pick up details when making your booking