Private Gödöllő Sisi Tour
Explore Gödöllő Palace, the former summer residence of Queen Elisabeth and Francis Joseph. Visit the beautiful Baroque Palace in Gödöllő. Be fascinated by the great stories about Queen Elisabeth (Sisi) and Francis Joseph.
After the guided tour through the Gödöllő palace, you have the opportunity to have a coffee and to look around in the souvenir shop.
The tour ends at your hotel.
- Guided tour in Gödöllő Palace
- Walk in the fascinating garden
- Fabulous stories about Queen Elisabeth (Sisi) and Francis Joseph
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The palace is closed 23rd - 26th of December and 11th of January - 8th of February
- Available everyday, all year round from 08:00 to 14:00
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Budapest.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Free hotel pick up
- Professional tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee to Gödöllő Palace
- Please include your pick up details when making your booking
- The entrance fee to the palace is 9 EURO per person.