Private Budapest by Night
Visit the illuminated 'Paris of the East' and spend a memorable evening at a traditional restaurant. Enjoy the folk dance show, gipsy music and tasty dishes. After dinner, admire the nicely illuminated sights from the top of the Gellért Hill.
We show you Budapest at night in a way you have never seen it before. More and more buildings fascinate the locals and visitors with their nighttime illumination. Driving along the embankment and passing by the Parliament, the Royal Palace and the illuminated bridges are real experiences. We even stop on the top of the Gellért Hill (Citadel) from where you can enjoy the wonderful panorama.
During this tour, we invite you to a typical Hungarian restaurant to taste our cuisine's different flavours (traditional Hungarian three-course menu accompanied by wine). You can even enjoy a colourful folklore show with dancers (dressed in folk costumes) and gipsy music.
The tour ends at your hotel.
- Colourful folklore show with dancers (dressed in folk costumes)
- Typical Hungarian dinner (three-course menu), wine and water
- Fascinating view from the Gellért Hill to the city's illuminated sights
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available everyday, all year round at 19:00
- Pick-up servicePick up from your chosen hotel in Budapest.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Free hotel pick up at 19.00
- Free hotel drop-off
- Professional tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal expenses
- Dinner (three-course menu)
- Wine and water
- The restaurant reserves the right to cancel the folklore show without prior notice.
- The dinner and show is 30 EURO per person. To add it to your booking please get intouch via firstname.lastname@example.org