Private 5 Hour Budapest City Tour
We start the tour from your hotel and take the Andrássy Avenue and drive to Heroes' Square. We walk around the City Park and see the famous Széchenyi Thermal Bath, the Budapest Zoo and a fairytale castle (Vajdahunyad Vára).
Next, we drive over to the Buda side and stop in the Castle District. During a short walk, we show you the main attractions of the area (Former Royal Palace, Matthias Church, Fishermen's Bastion). Afterwards, we drive to the Gellért Hill (Citadel) and show you the most spectacular view of Budapest.
We drive back to Pest and stop at Central Market Hall, then we take the small boulevard and pass the Hungarian National Museum and the largest Synagogue of Europe.
Finally, we finish the tour at your hotel.
- Guided walking tour in the Castle District
- Andrássy Avenue, the Hungarian Champs-Elysées
- Walking around Heroes' Square and City Park
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pick up and drop-off
- Professional tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal expenses
- Entrance Fees
- Fishermen's Bastion + €4
- Matthias Church + €5
- Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended.
- Please include all pick up details when making your booking