Private 3-hour Budapest City Tour
We start the tour from your hotel and take the Andrássy Avenue and drive to City Park.
We pass by the famous Széchenyi Thermal Bath, the Budapest Zoo, then stop at the Heroes' Square Next we drive over to the Buda side and stop in the Castle District. During a short walk, we show you the main attractions of the area (Former Royal Palace, Matthias Church, Fishermen's Bastion).
Afterwards, we drive to the Gellért Hill (Citadel) and show you the most spectacular view of Budapest. Then we take you over the Elisabeth Bridge to Pest and show you the famous Central Market Hall, the Hungarian National Museum and the largest Synagogue of Europe
Finally, we finish the tour at your hotel.
- Gellért Hill: Spectacular view of Budapest
- Guided walking tour in the Castle District
- Andrássy Avenue, the Hungarian Champs-Elysées
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your chosen hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pick up and drop-off
- Professional tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees
- Fishermen's Bastion + €4
- Matthias Church + €5
- Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended.