Half Day Highlight Tour of Budapest
We will show you to the most well-known and must-see sights in our beautiful capital and tell you the most important part of Hungarian history, urban stories, and general knowledge about us.
All of our tours include a surprise which will give you a peek into the Hungarian culture.
Please arrive at the meeting point a few minutes before the tour starts! Our first stop on the tour will be the beautiful UNESCO world heritage Heroes' Square and the City Park of Budapest. We will take the Millenium Underground back to Downtown of Budapest.
The next stop on the tour is going to be the top of the Castle Hill, but first, we have to cross the Chainbridge from Pest to Buda. We will finish the tour in the Castle, so you will have some time to discover this beautiful part of the city.
- Fisherman's Bastion
- Mathias Church
- St. Stephen's Basilica
- Vajdahunyad Castle
- Széchényi Bath
- Heroes' Square
- Hungarian State Opera
- Millenium Underground
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 210 minutes
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children under the age of 7 are free of charge
- Tour starts at 10:00am daily
- Disability ServicesAccessibility can be provided, but please let us know before arrival.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- public transport tickets
- Guided tour
- Personal expenses
- Please note that this is a long (3.5hours) walking tour, which covers 4km or 2.5mi of walking. Unfortunately the metro stops have a few steps (20) up & down. Also we will take the stairs up to Castle Hill, however public transportation by bus is available if necessary up the hill and the ticket is included in the price.