Gellért SPA - Skip the Line Ticket + Optional Pick up in Budapest
The bath complex was built between 1912 and 1918 in the Art Nouveau style, but healing waters in this location were found in the 13th century already, during the Turkish reign, when baths were built on this site.
The bathing facility standing here today is the most prestigious one in Budapest, visitable during any time of the year.
The fast-track entry tickets provide VIP entrance, so you will be able to avoid queues and relax in a luxurious environment. The large variety of treatments and Thai massages will make your experience even more relaxing.
(The bath is mixed. No gender separation.)In the case of you not showing up for the pick-up in time (if you booked one) and missing the entrance as a consequence, we will reschedule your event for a later time if are able to, but without the transfer service. If this is not a possibility or you leave Budapest, the organizer will not be able to refund money to you for any of these services.
- Fast track entry tickets provide VIP entrance
- The most prestigious bathing facility in Budapest
- A large variety of treatments and Thai massages
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 to 9 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceAvailable for 12 EUR / person.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick up service optional
- Out of line entrance
- Towels and Swimming Hats
- Choose your time of entry and duration of stay from 09.00 to 18.00
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1