Dinner, Cruise with Fireworks - 20 August in Budapest
Budapest is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, according to a New York Times article and millions of tourists from all around the globe.
What makes it so special and different from the rest of the big European cities, is its various architecture and the oppositions in the city itself.
During celebrations, the amazing fireworks above the river create an image of true beauty. Take part in a romantic cruise before the fireworks including a delicious open buffet dinner with various traditional Hungarian dishes and unlimited drink consumption included to enjoy the holiday event in complete comfort!
Our program takes you on a 2 hours long romantic ship cruise down the Danube showing you the magnificent sights from the river, along with Live Music entertainment. The ship anchors during the fireworks then return to the pier.
Did You know? Stephen has always been considered one of the most important statesmen in the history of Hungary. His main achievement was the establishment of a Christian state that ensured that the Hungarians survived in the Carpathian Basin. His right hand is still kept in the largest church of the capital, the St. Stephen’s Basilica.
The meals on our boats are prepared by Chef Molnárka Péter, including various Hungarian dishes, cold entries, international favourites, vegetarian meals, desserts and much more. A perfect choice to try out most of the local dishes while listening to live gipsy music entertainment by three members of the rightfully renowned Rajkó Folk Orchestra.
The 20th of August is one of the greatest Hungarian feasts. The founding of our state and the coronation of our first king, St. Stephen is celebrated on this day with glorious fireworks above the river observed by the whole city.
Enjoy this special event from the best place possible and come with us on an unforgettable river cruise.
- Cold entries - Spiced cottage cheese cream and traditional greaves cream
- Soups - Alföld style goulash with small dumplings, From autumn to spring: Vegetable cream soup, Summertime: Cold fruit soup
- Warm main courses - Mini stuffed cabbage, Traditional chicken leg "Paprikasch”, Roasted chicken breast with basil-cheese sauce, Spicy pork rib with thyme – mustard sauce, Roasted sea fish with Chardonnay sauce
- Garnishes and vegetarian - Grilled polenta with feta cheese, Grilled vegetables, Homemade dumplings with spinach and mustard-mushroom sauce, Steamed jasmine rice with corn, Hash-brown potatoes, Steak potatoes, Dumplings
- Salads - Fresh seasonal salads with dressings, Italian pasta salad, Caesar’s salad, Sweet corn salad with mayonnaise
- Desserts - Home-made strudel, Somló style sponge cake, Mini tarts, Dessert variations Európa style, Season fruit basket
- 18:30 Meeting time at Akademia Port 3. Id. Antall József rakpart 18.
- 19:00 cruise starts
- 20:55 the ship will anchor before the fireworks start (ships aren't allowed to sail during the show)
- 21:00 Fireworks start
- 21:30 Fireworks finish
- 22:00 back to the pier (starting point)
All of our ships are air-conditioned/ heated and have panoramic windows.
- Dinner on board
- Cruise on the Danube
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available only for the 20th of August
- Pick-up serviceAvailable for 14 EUR / person.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cruise on the River Danube
- Dinner or Drinks Only option
- Pick up and Drop off from hotels
- All of our ships are air-conditioned/ heated and have panoramic windows.