Danube River Cruise
The boat takes you beneath 6 bridges of Budapest while introducing you to sights such as the mighty House of Parliament, the Chain Bridge, the Buda Castle and the Fisherman’s Bastion up on the Hill of Buda and the Gellért mountain crowned by the majestic Citadella.
You can head up to the open balconies of the boat to experience Budapest by the riverbank. And if you wish you can buy a drink from the bar to have a company while you are amazed by this beautiful city.
As a complimentary bonus to your ticket, you will receive a free pass to the old Danube ship, the Gróf Széchenyi Museum Ship (built 1939) Id. Antall József rkp. 18, Budapest as well with its stunning exhibition inside. (visiting hours: 10AM-13: 30 PM)
Sightseeeing cruise on the Danube taking you around the main riverfront attractions like Hungarian Parlament, Chain Bridge, Buda Castle, Gellért Bath, Gellért Hill, Citadel or Gresham Palace. You can also admire the panorama from the open upper deck of the ship.
- Cruise beneath 6 bridges of Budapest
- See amazing sights such as the House of Parliment and The Buda Castle
- See Budapest from the open top balcony aboard the boat
- Enjoy a drink while you cruise around this magnificent city
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 90 Minutes of cruising
- Food & Drink
- Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes before your chosen starting time.