City Center Segway Tour Budapest
Regardless of the time of day, the segway tour gives you a perfect overview of the centre of Pest and the bank of the Danube.
Starting from central located office, you will roll through the whole city centre seeing sights such as the Vörösmarty Square, the Danube Promenade, the fabulous Chain Bridge and the House of Parliament stretching close to it. You will also take a look at the Liberty Square and the city’s largest cathedral, the St Stephen’s Basilica.
With the 1 hour long Budapest Segway Grand tour you will also have a chance to see the Grand Synagogue, the National Museum, the Central Market Hall, the Andrássy Avenue, the Hungarian State Opera House, the House of Terror and much, much more!
The segway tours usually do not have more than 6 participants, making them an interactive and personal adventure designed for your tastes. You will have plenty of opportunities to ask questions, and get to know your experienced local guide better. The tour gives you a perfect outlook of the center of Budapest.
This tour includes an orientation session in the beginning of the tour, which is not included in the quoted time.
City Center Tour:
- Hungarian History and Culture
- Városháza Park – Deák Square - Vörösmarty Square - Vigadó – Danube Promenade
- Széchenyi Square – Grasham Palace – Chain Brige – Elizabeth Brige
- Parliament – Liberty Square – Basilica
- 5. Andrássy Avenue – Millenium Underground – Hause of Opera - House of terror
Meeting Point: Hungarian State Opera, Andrássy Street 22.
Tour dates: every day from 9am to 6pm
Duration: 1 hour+ training time
- Live Guide
- Segway Training
- 1 Hour tour
- Unique way to see the sights of the City
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- 1 hour tour
- Live Guide
- Stop for photos
- Segway Rental
- Private Guided Training and tour
- Pick up and Drop off from hotels
- Participants must have the ability to make motions such as climbing up and down stairs without assistance.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280 pounds (130 kilograms).
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- Segway Tours are appropriate for anyone aged 10 and older
- Unfortunately, pregnant women are NOT able to participate
- Parents must sign liability and wavier forms for younger participants under the age of 18 years.