Chocolate Museum - Tasting Program in English
The tour starts at the entrance of the museum, at the chocolate fountain. The first destination is the Rákóczi Knighthall where we take a look at the Rákóczi paintings, and we taste speciality Hungarian chocolate.
After that we take a walk on the Square of the Chocolates, where we can find shop windows from the beginning of the last century, during this, we will listen to some interesting stories about the chocolate, and then taste speciality chocolate from Gerbeaud confectionary.
We visit the Rákóczi Cellar. Here we taste the Hungarian spirit, the Pálinka. Children and under the age of 18 get some chocolate. Visitors have the opportunity to make own chocolate too, fill it with chilli, colourful candies, cinnamon, coconut etc. Our staff will put it in a special gift box, and at the end of the tour take this chocolate home as a perfect gift.
Until the chocolate becomes solid, everybody gets a cup of hot chocolate and take a seat in the Filmmuseum, where we show an entertaining short film about chocolate. During the movie, there is an opportunity to taste different Hungarian chocolates.
We visit the authentic copy of the Stühmer Chocolate shop, here we can find the best chocolates in Europe. After the visiting of the model shop, a set table with candlelights is waiting for the visitors in the Rákóczi Knighthall. There is a variety of unique teas from which we can choose.
We will serve the speciality of the Museum, a brilliant hot cake. Our adult guests can taste a dessert wine, and the children get chocolate. At the end of the program, a chocolate gift pack is waiting for everyone to be taken home.
- Taste speciality Hungarian chocolate while in the Rákóczi Knighthall
- See century-old window displays and taste Gerbeaud confectionary
- Make your own customised chocolate bar to take home at the end of the tour
- Watch a film explaining the chocolate making process with a hot chocolate
- Find the best chocolate in Europe at the Stühmer Chocolate shop
- Taste a unique variety of Hungarian teas and dessert wines
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour operates Monday - Sunday
- Children under the age of 6 are free of charge
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Tasting program
- Guide in English
- Chocolate gift pack to take home
- Personal expenses
- The tour does not run on the following dates September 13th and 14th, October 22nd and 23rd, November 1st and 2nd, December 24th, 25th, 26th and 31st 2018 and January 1st 2019