Budapest Private Sightseeing Tour by Volkswagen Samba Bus
My name is Imre Kopasz. I work as a tour guide and I am the owner of the Samba bus. My family and I (as well as many others) love old VW Bulli’s, so a couple of us decided to share our passion with others by offering private sightseeing tours of Budapest in the Samba bus.
It only takes a moment to fall in love with Budapest! From the Buda Castle to Matthias Church, Fisherman’s Bastion, the Parliament towering over the Danube, the Chain Bridge reminiscent of the turn of the last century, the mansions lining Andrassy Boulevard leading to Heroes’ Square, and St. Stephen’s Basilica – all capture the hearts of visitors.
Come for a tour with us, and let us show you the treasures of our city!
- St. Stephen's Basilica
- The Chain Bridge
- River Danube
- Fisherman's Bastion
- Matthias Church
- Buda Castle
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, Italian
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your central Budapest location
- Easy CancellationThere is 100 % refund if the tour is cancelled because of the weather (raining). Also, there is no cancellation fee if customers cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- See the best of Budapest
- Private Sightseeing
- Private Tour in a Volkswagen Samba T1
- Warm clothes in case of cold weather
- No seat belt
- Does not have air conditioning
- No food inside the vehicle