Budapest Historic and Culture Tour
This 4-hour walking tour provides a great way to discover the must-see sights and the most beautiful landmarks of Budapest in short time, so it can be the perfect opportunity for people who have no time for long tours, but would like to see and learn as much as it can be.
Step back in time and hear exciting stories about the rich history of the country. Visit historical sights, such as Buda Castle and the Royal Palace; cultural heritage sights like the beautiful State Opera House, significant historical and religious buildings (St. Stephen Cathedral and the magnificent medieval Matthias Church) with a beautiful panoramic view.
Try out the developed public transport network of Budapest, including Europe's second oldest metro and gain insight into people's everyday lives!
- Enjoy the most beautiful panoramic view of Budapest
- Visit historical sights, such as Buda Castle and the Royal Palace
- Try out the developed public transport network of Budapest
- See cultural heritage sights like the beautiful State Opera House
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceThe meeting point can be your hotel or wherever is the most convenient for you.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 4 days before the date of the tour. There is a 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 1 and 3 day(s) before the time of the tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Professional half-day guiding service in English
- Transportation tickets
- Hotel pick-up
- Entrance fees (~0-15 EUR)
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes!