Private Tour of The Wild Provence from Avignon, Marseille and Aix-en-Provence
Starting from Avignon, Marseille or Aix-en-Provence, this private day tour for 1 to 7 people with luggage provides you with the opportunity to enjoy the lavender fields near Valensole (when blossomed, between half June to end July). It is the perfect alternative to a single transfer, for almost the same price!
Near Valensole have a photo session in the lavender and sunflower fields when blossomed. You will understand what lavender ocean's terms mean!
Gaze in the beautiful village of Moustiers Sainte Marie, another one of the most beautiful villages of France, have a look at the unique "Faience de Moustiers": Famous potteries' manufacturing technique imported from an Italien monk at the XVth century, enhanced by the use of the local pigments, especially the blue.
Find a nice terrace for lunch (not included).
After lunch, you can choose to rent a foot-pedal boat, a canoe or an electric boat to enjoy a first visit of the Verdon Canyon by the river.
Then we will make our way to Nice, passing by the majestic Verdon Canyon where we will stop for panoramic photos and observe the eagles if we are lucky.
Finally, when getting closer to Nice we will have a nice view of Cannes and the sea from the mountain, before arriving at your destination in Nice.
- Enjoy panoramic scenes in the Verdon Canyon.
- Visit the beautiful village of Moustiers Sainte Marie.
- Boat or swim in the lake
- Gaze in the lavender fields near Valensole when blossomed !
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour is available from March 15th to November 15th 2019
- Pick-up servicePick up from Avignon and around, Aix-en-Provence and Marseille
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transportation and insurance, gasoline and highway fees.
- Driver/guide service
- Rental of pedal boat, canoe or electric boat
- Food, drinks and any other service not specified
- Personal expenses
- Total sunblock cream, hat and sunglasses are highly recommended in summer.
- This tour is operating in any weather conditions. Please check weather forecast and dress appropriately.
- A swimming suit in summer !
- Please include your pick-up details when making your booking